We're very proud to share our years of research, development
and successful results in an integrated beutification system we
have called Vibrational Beauty Therapy™. We provide a holistic
method of beautification that goes far beyond that of any of our
competitors, as we deal with rejuvenation at the source... the
vibrational level. Through a combination of energetic stimulation
and the application of specially formulated topical nutrients,
we've developed protocols for a treatment system that REALLY WORKS
to halt and reverse the aging process.
Vibrational Beauty Therapy™ is organized
into Seven Phases.
Phase I: Sliding
Phase II: Holding
Phase III: VBT Mudd Mask
Phase IV: Collagen Microamp Pads
Phase V: Sliding
Phase VI: Electro-Massage
Phase VII: Neck micro-rolling
These treatment phases are detailed in the VBT™ Manual (see
sample chart page above), which is included in the system, as
well as toll free telephone training and support in the basics.
Ongoing VBT™ training is available through East-West Seminars.
(see 'learn' link to left). It is highly recommended that anyone
interested in VBT™ attend one or more of these seminars to get
a thorough understanding of the treatment technology, products
and application techniques.
- Suggested ten to twenty treatments consecutively
- Two or more treatments per week
- Smoking, excessive alcohol, drug use, sunbather’s and coffee
drinkers tend to have severe yin deficiency and generally need the twenty treatments
- Patients in their late 20’s-30's can use this as a preventative
to slow their aging process (It keeps the skin healthy by working on the cellular level)
- Every 4-6 week
- Can go as long as 90 days – if after 90 days,
may need to begin process all over
- Educate patients it is an exercise program
to keep skin toned, texture healthy and circulation increased
- Treat prior to special occasions (weddings,
- After each treatment book them for their next
appointement or call to remind them when next one is due.
- Gentle yet effective cleansing
- Moisturize face when/where needed (not all
skins need additional moisture)
- Keep eye area moisturized
- Consume 6-10 glasses of water per day. Very
beneficial a few days before treatment as it increases the
conductivity. Also highly recommended after the treatment.
- Consult with your patient about their diet
FACTORS WHICH CONTRIBUTE TO THE
- Blocked Pores which can be caused by pollution,
make-up, poor cleansing habits
- Sun Exposure and dry climates
- Smoking, excessive alcohol, drug use, sunbathers
and coffee drinkers
- Lack of water intake, poor diet and lack of
- Stress, tension, poor sleeping habits
- Qi and blood deficiency
- Relationships, in general!